Tuio controls and operates this Site from its headquarters within the Province of Ontario, Canada. Claims relating to, including the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein are governed by the laws of the Canada and the Province of Ontario, excluding its conflicts of Laws provisions. If you decide to access this Site from another location, you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
This Site provides users with access to information and materials about Tuio and its partners. These materials may include information related to certain products and services offered by Tuio.
This Site is intended for use only by users who are at least 18 years of age.
Site Contents, Ownership & Limited License
Unless otherwise specified, the information contained in this Site, including, but not limited to, all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, text, icons, designs, written information and other materials that appear on the Site are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual property (collectively, the “Content(s)”) owned, controlled, or licensed by Tuio, its affiliates, its licensors and are protected by the Canada and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws and conventions. The name Tuio and the Tuio logo are registered marks of Tuio Payments, Inc.
Use Restrictions & Content Use Permission
Accessing the Site does not authorize you to use any name, logo, trademark or service mark in any manner. We only grant permission to display, download, and print in hard copy format other Contents of this Site for the purposes of using this Site as an internal or personal business resource. You do not have permission to copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post electronically or mechanically, transmit, record, mirror, photocopy, or reproduce any of the Contents without the prior written permission of Tuio or the applicable owner.
Links to other sites
Links to other sites from the Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you click through to a third party’s Site, you do so at your own risk. Tuio is not responsible for the content of any other sites, nor does Tuio make any representations about the content or accuracy of material on any other sites.
Information Provided by You
Any material, information, and ideas that you submit through this Site or otherwise provide to Tuio (“Submissions”) will become and will remain Tuio’ property. You hereby assign all of your rights in such Submissions, including any copyrights, to Tuio in perpetuity throughout the world for any and all present or future uses in any and all languages, for no compensation. All Submissions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Tuio shall be under no obligation of any kind with respect to such information, and shall be free to reproduce, make derivative works from, use, disclose, and distribute the Submissions to others without limitation. Additionally, Tuio may use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
Site Security Rules
You are strictly prohibited from violating or trying to violate the security rules of the Site, including the following prohibitions:
1) You may not access data not intended for you or log onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
2) You may not attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures unless we expressly authorize that you do so in writing;
3) You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, such as by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
4) You may not send unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
5) You may not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
If you violate our system or network security, you may face civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations. We may involve or cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
You hereby agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or try to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You further agree not to use or try to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents which we make available on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers like Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Connection Requirements – You are responsible for providing and maintaining, at your own risk, option and expense, any hardware, software and communication lines required to access and use this Site, and Tuio reserves the right to change the access configuration of this Site at any time without prior notice.
No Tuio Editorial Control of Third Party Content; No Statement as to Accuracy – To the extent that any of the Content included in the Site is provided by third party content providers or other Site users, Tuio has no editorial control or responsibility over such Content. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other information expressed or made available by third party suppliers or users on this Site are those of such third party suppliers or users, respectively.
Tuio does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or other information provided by any third party, or represent or warrant that your use of the Content displayed on this Site or referenced content or service providers will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Tuio.
Acceptable Use Policy for Forums and Blogs – Our Site contains blogs and forums (collectively, “Forums”) that permit users to post comments. Please remember that the open and real-time nature of the comments posted to these Forums makes it is impossible for Tuio to confirm the validity of any content posted. As such, we are not responsible for any messages posted or the consequences of following any advice offered within Forum posts. The views expressed in such posts belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tuio. If you find any posts in these Forums to be offensive or objectionable, please contact us via email to the address offered as a contact for the relevant Forum. If we determine that removal of a post or posts is necessary, we will make reasonable efforts to do so in a timely manner.
By using these Forums, you agree to the following:
- By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through the Forums (collectively, the “content”), you grant Tuio, its successors and assignees, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such content on the site to which it was contributed (or successor site). In plain English, you allow us to continue to display your contributions to the Site.
- If you contribute any graphic images or photographs, you accept all liability for any issues that may arise from such content. Please do not submit any images or photographs for which you do not have a current model or property release unless you are otherwise authorized to post such material.
- You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
- You will not use profanity in our Forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
- You will respect other people’s right to personal privacy and will not post any other person’s identifying information (including their names, contact information or any other relevant information) within the Forum but your own.
- You will not use these Forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
- You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by these Forums.
- You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, “cracks,” or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in the Forums. You will not, furthermore, collect personal information about Forum members for the purpose of sending them any such advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).
- You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a Forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as “flooding”).
- You will not attempt to access any protected sections of the sites or Forums, nor make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the Forum software on the Site.
- You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Forums.
We do not and cannot review all of the content of every message posted and do not accept responsibility for the content of any messages. We reserve the right to delete any message and/or restrict posting rights in our Forums for any reason whatsoever. Should you continue to post messages that violate the rules of the Forums, your account may be terminated, your access to the Forums may be banned, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behaviour. Furthermore, we expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Tuio IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SITE OR ITS OPERATION OR CONTENT. ALTHOUGH TUIO BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, TUIO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND TUIO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND SATISFACTORY QUALITY. TUIO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY SUCH PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED.
Contents and other information contained on this Site have been prepared by Tuio as a convenience to its users and are not intended to constitute advice or recommendations upon which a user may rely. Tuio has used reasonable efforts in collecting, preparing and providing quality information and material, but makes no warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the Content or other information contained in or linked to this Site or any other Site maintained by Tuio. Users relying on Content or other information from this Site do so at their own risk.
The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of the terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to Tuio’s products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TUIO OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTIONS, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE.
Password Accounts, Passwords, and Security – If you have been given the option to open an account on this Site that will provide you with access to password protected portions of the Site and you elect to do so, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, and choose a password and user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Tuio of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware, and (b) exit completely from your account at the end of each online session. Tuio will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Tuio or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
View Tuio’s web applications terms of service.